BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

live by it Or don't bother.



"if you act like there is no possibility of change for the better, you guarantee that there will be no change for the better." Noam Chomsky

©2009 ~STiX2000



I'm tired of people telling me there will be no solution to the Israeli - Palestinian Conflict. "I've lived it I know, My Grandma is 60 She's still waiting to see a change" - [some random person i was having a discussion with ]

His grandma has hope after 60 years and living through the experience. Yet a young man with an education a voice and potential future ahead is hopeless and synical.?! I'm outraged.

Yes there can be change and there will be change. And those of you who believe that one issue or another can't be changed and nothing can be done are bystanders to the negative outcome for your lack of action, involvement, or interest.


0 comments: